Do you want to improve your well-being and feel better? Here are seven simple tips to get you started.
1. Take 5 - even a few minutes of meditation each day can help to enhance your sense of well-being and resilience to life's difficult days. There are some great apps offering guided meditation out there.
2. Get moving - exercise, especially if in green spaces is great for boosting your mood. You don't need to go hell for leather on a sprint, even a gentle stroll will help.
3. Stop and appreciate nature - instead of dashing through your exercise, take time to appreciate the nature around you and to notice the beauty of trees, flowers and wildlife.
4. Practice gratitude - simply taking a few minutes at the end of the day to jot down three things you are grateful for can help boost your mood.
5. Surround yourself with positive people - we are the sum of the 5 people we spend the most time with, so surrounding yourself with people who are generally positive and happy helps you feel better too.
6. Happiness is all about now, this moment, so work to stay present in each experience (mindfulness) and cultivate greater happiness.
7. Past events in themselves have no impact on us, it is what meaning we give to those experiences that determines if they have a positive or negative impact on our present and our future.
If you would like to hear more well-being boosters, or discuss purchasing a more personalised meditation, get in touch with me here